ALPHA TRUST-ANDROMEDA Investment Trust S.A. is a closed-end fund listed on the Athens Stock Exchange.
Seeks to identify and benefit from undervalued assets in the domestic equity and fixed income markets.
The portfolio is managed by ALPHA TRUST.
The Fund was established on July 25, 2000 on the initiative of ALPHA TRUST and with the participation of a limited number of shareholders (less than 100) ALPHA TRUST's clients and other selected investors, including insurance companies, other legal entities and entrepreneurs.
- On 19/12/2001 the shares of the Company were listed on the main market of Athens Stock Exchange.
- On 29/10/2002, the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company decided to merge it with the absorption of the company Alpha Trust ORION Closed-end Fund, based on the provisions of Law 2190/1920 and 2166/1993.
- On 16/12/2002, the trading of the new shares of the Company in the ATHEX began.
- On 17/05/2004 the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company decided to merge it with the absorption of the company Alpha Trust - ASSET MANAGER FUND Closed-End Fund, based on the provisions of Law 2190/1920 and 2166/1993.
- On 22/07/2004, the trading of the new shares of the Company in the ATHEX began.
The Company’s scope, as laid down in article 3 of its Articles of Association, is the exclusive management of transferable securities portfolios pursuant to law 3371/2005 and 4209/2013 and complementarily of law 4548/2018, as in force each time. In particular, the Company establishes an Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) in the sense of law 4209/2013 and assigns the entirety of its management, pursuant to article 6 par. 2b of law 4209/2013 exclusively to an external Alternative Investment Fund Manager, which complies with all conditions set forth by law 4209/2013.
Company’s share capital
The Company’s share capital ( 12,149,049,69 ) is divided into 3,534,269 common registered shares of nominal value € 3.4375