Privacy Protection Policy
Your personal data includes any information that may lead, either directly or in combination with others, to your identification as a natural person. This includes data such as name, surname, VAT number, physical and electronic addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and any other information that allows you to identify yourself under the provisions of the General Personal Data Protection Policy (CPC 2016 / 679) and the relevant Greek legislation and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (ADAP).
- 1. Collection and processing of Personal Data
Alpha Trust Andromeda S.A. (“Andromeda” or Company) collects and process personal data as the Controller:
- In the context of maintaining shareholders registry and informing its shareholders.
- When you are requesting information regarding financial reports, decisions, notifications, or you are contacting with us to submit questions or complaints.
- When subscribing to our newsletter service.
- In the event that you visit our Company’s facilities, we collect (and maintain for as long as possible under the relevant legislation) CCTV data for security and offense prevention purposes
We collect and process different types of personal data, such as:
- Name, surname, VAT number, physical and e-mail addresses, phone numbers.
- Shareholders registry financial data.
- Information about the investment products, of your interest
2. Purpose and legal basis of the Processing
We process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and national data protection legislation for one or more of the following purposes:
- To inform you in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
- To comply with a Legal or Regulatory Obligation
- To inform you about the services of Andromeda (unless you have chosen not to be contacted for marketing purposes), as well as to invite you to events
- For the distribution of any foreseeable dividend or capital return to shareholders.
- To respond to your questions or concerns.
- To protect our legitimate interests
3. How long are your personal data kept
We may keep your personal data for a longer period of time if we cannot delete it for legal or regulatory reasons.
4. Recipients of your personal data
In fulfilling our contractual and legal/regulatory obligations, your personal data may be disclosed to:
- Regulatory and public authorities, to the extent we are legally bound to provide these information, i.e the prosecuting authorities.
- Service providers (data processors)
- Law Firms and / or legal counselors
5. Automated decision making, profiling
In general, we do not use automated decision making when creating and conducting a professional activity.
6. Personal data security
We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and all of your personal data and we continuously improve the technical & organizational measures, to ensure the security of the processing and to avoid any unauthorized use, access, or disclosure of, loss, accidental or unlawful destruction.
We use the information you give us only in the ways described in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
The service providers appointed by us for the processing of personal data, are bound by a contract to observe confidentiality and data protection in accordance with national law on protection of personal data and the GDPR. The service providers are not entitled to use your personal data for their own purposes.
7. Your Rights
You may contact us to inform you about your personal data retained by us and the way of processing, to receive a copy of your personal data. To obtain a relevant copy, you can fill out the form that you can download here and send it to us signed with the authentication of your signature by a competent authority.
If you think that your personal data are incomplete or inaccurate, please contact us to proceed with the appropriate rectification.
You may request the deletion of your personal data, If you believe that there is no legitimate reason to continue processing it.
You may object to the processing of your personal data [known as the “right to object”] on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you file such a relevant request to us, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we demonstrate compelling and legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims.
You also have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or you may choose to oppose to certain ways of communication, i.e. e-mail, phone, etc.
If you don’t wish to receive e-mail for marketing purposes, you can unsubscribe from our list.
You may request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another controller. [known as data portability rights]
In order to exercise any of your rights or if you have any other questions regarding the process of your personal data by us, you may contact us or fill out the relevant form, which you can find it here and send it to Alpha Trust Andromeda, 21 Tatoiou Str. 145 61 Kifissia, phone num: 210 6289100, 210 6289200 Fax. 210 6234242 e-mail: email@example.com
Andromeda will respond to your request within one month following its receipt. If it is not possible for us to satisfy your request within the period of one month, we will inform you of the reasons for the delay.
Andromeda shares your concern about your personal data. For any information you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Right to submit a complaint
If you have exercised some or all of your rights regarding data protection and you still feel that your concerns about the way we process your personal data have not been duly addressed, you have the right to submit a complaint. You also have the right to submit a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens. On the relevant website you will find information on how to submit complaints (http://www.dpa.gr).
9. Changes to the present Personal Data Protection Policy
We may change or modify our Personal Data Protection Policy from time to time and we will accordingly change the review date at the end of this Policy. We recommend, however, that you reexamine this statement periodically so that you are always aware of the way we process and protect your personal data.
The present Personal Data Protection Policy was reviewed on July 26, 2018