Announcement of Regulated Information Pursuant to L. 3556/2007
ALPHA TRUST – ANDROMEDA S.A. (the «Issuer »), pursuant to article 14 of law 3556/2007 and further to the notification dated 8/2/19 it received from the shareholder ALPHA TRUST Mutual Fund and Alternative Investment Fund Management S.A. would like to inform the investment community on the following:
– Identity of the issuer of the underlying shares carrying the voting rights: ALPHA TRUST – ANDROMEDA INVESTMENT TRUST S.A.
– Reason for the submission of the notification: An event changing the breakdown of voting rights.
– Details of the shareholder responsible for the notification: ALPHA TRUST MUTUAL FUND AND ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT S.A. (Distinctive Title ALPHA TRUST) pursuant to article 9 and 10 par. (e), (g) and (h) and ALPHA TRUST LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l. which is the general shareholder of ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF.
– Shareholder’s full corporate name: ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF on behalf of the SUB-FUND, established in Luxembourg, «ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF – FALCON REX INVESTMENT SUB-FUND», which exceeds the threshold of 5% and after the 6/2/2019 holds a total of 5.065% of the voting rights of the Issuer.
– Date as of which the percentage of the voting rights of the person responsible for the notification is changed regarding the participation’s structure: 6/2/2019.
– Total percentage of voting rights resulting from shares, situation following the date of the critical transaction: 25,295%.
– Total percentage of voting rights resulting from shares, situation before the date of the critical transaction: 24,41021%.
– Voting rights carried by shares: Number of voting rights 5,973 (directly) and 95,494 (indirectly), percentage on the voting rights 1.489% (directly) and 23.806% (indirectly).
– Regarding the detailed analysis of the indirect participation of the person responsible for the notification, and despite the fact that said person, according to its own declaration, is outside the definition of the «Controlling Undertaking» the following is noted:
i) ALPHA TRUST possesses a total percentage of voting rights of 25.295% – direct participation: 489% and indirect participation (based on paragraphs (e), (g) and (h) of article 10): 23.806%, which is further clarified on points ii) and iii).
ii) Alternative Investment Funds under Management, with the subsidiary ALPHA TRUST LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l. being the general shareholder of the Investment Fund under Management ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF with the sub fund «ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF – FALCON REX INVESTMENT SUB-FUND» holding a total of 5.065% of the voting rights.
iii) UCITS under management and private clients’ portfolios under management, with the the mutual fund ALPHA TRUST HELLENIC EQUITY FUND possessing 7.54% of voting rights, while no other person / entity possesses a percentage of voting rights exceeding 5%.
– Additional information: The present disclosure is made because the participation’s structure (direct and indirect) has changed. Said participation is broken down in direct (1.489%) and indirect (23.806%), by virtue of article 10 (e), 10 (g) and 10 (h) of law 3556/2007. With the exception of the above Alternative Investment Fund «ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF», the sub fund «ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF – FALCON REX INVESTMENT SUB-FUND» and the UCITS ALPHA TRUST HELLENIC EQUITY FUND, no other person / entity, the rights of which may be exercised by the person responsible for the notification, possesses shares of the issuer above 5%.
Kifissia, February 8, 2019