Notification on the change of a shareholder's participation percentage in the voting rights
ALPHA TRUST – ANDROMEDA S.A. (the «Issuer »), pursuant to article 14 of law 3556/2007 and further to the notification dated 26/03/2021 it received from the shareholder ALPHA TRUST Mutual Fund and Alternative Investment Fund Management S.A. would like to inform the investment community on the following:
- Identity of the issuer of the underlying shares carrying the voting rights: ALPHA TRUST – ANDROMEDA INVESTMENT TRUST S.A.
- Reason for the submission of the notification: Acquisition of shares with voting rights.
- Details of the shareholder responsible for the notification: ALPHA TRUST MUTUAL FUND AND ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT S.A. (Distinctive Title ALPHA TRUST) pursuant to article 9 and 10 par. (e), (g) and (h).
– Date as of which the percentage of the voting rights of the person responsible for the notification is changed regarding the participation's structure: 24/03/2021.
- Total percentage of voting rights resulting from shares, situation following the date of the critical transaction: 25,087%.
- Total percentage of voting rights resulting from shares, situation before the date of the critical transaction: 22,764%.
- Voting rights carried by shares: Number of voting rights 5.300 (directly) and 95.334 (indirectly), percentage on the voting rights 1,321% (directly) and 23,766% (indirectly).
- Regarding the detailed analysis of the indirect participation of the person responsible for the notification, and despite the fact that said person, according to its own declaration, is outside the definition of the «Controlling Undertaking» the following is noted:
- i) ALPHA TRUST possesses a total percentage of voting rights of 25,087% - direct participation: 1,321% and indirect participation (based on paragraphs (e), (g) and (h) of article 10): 23,766%, which is further clarified on points ii) and iii).
- ii) Alternative Investment Funds under Management with total voting rights 9,3781%, with the subsidiary ALPHA TRUST LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l. being the general shareholder of the Investment Fund under Management ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF with the sub fund «ALPHA TRUST FALCON INVESTMENT S.C.A. SICAV-SIF – FALCON REX INVESTMENT SUB-FUND» holding a total of 5,0646% of the voting rights.
iii) UCITS under management and private clients’ portfolios under management with total voting rights 14,3879%, with the mutual fund ALPHA TRUST HELLENIC EQUITY FUND possessing 7,5396% of voting rights, while no other person / entity possesses a percentage of voting rights exceeding 5%.
Kifissia, March 30, 2021